"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And if they can get in, Kirk thought, they'll know the way out.
- Oh, my Lady, this is a dangerous place to come into, if you don't know the way out.
- Since our little friends here don't know the way out," he went on, "and we've no other business with them, we'll take our leave.
- Now I know the way in and the way out.
- I believe you know the way out, since you've already searched my house.
- Even if he knew the way out, he might have turned her over to Julius at the end of the tunnel.
- If he did know the way out, then she would be stupid to be stubborn and continue on this course.
- Only those who know the way in know the way out.
- He thought I really knew the way out, and so he was making for it.
- Yama whispered back, "Unless you know the way out, we have no choice but to follow him."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.