"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We proposed ways to clean the air, the water and the land around us.
- Last year the state proposed a way to help solve both.
- But he has not yet formally proposed a way to do so.
- The Governor, though, has not proposed a way to achieve this.
- We are now proposing even more concrete ways to act.
- Both propose a new middle way for dealing with drugs.
- To create a theoretical definition is to propose a way of thinking about an issue.
- "We would propose an alternative way of life," he said.
- He proposed a way to reduce the costs for pharmaceuticals.
- As a result of that success, city officials asked him to propose a way to use an abandoned industrial site.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.