"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He needed someone to offer him a way out, or at least the hope of one.
- Finally, a leader needs to offer new ideas and ways.
- She wanted to get away and they were offering her a way out.
- And then they offered a way to make it better.
- But at the trial today, he also offered the judge a third way.
- Keep this in mind; it may offer a way to make him your friend.
- For those who hold the food as their main concern, the researchers offer a way forward.
- Instead, he was offering her a way to cover herself.
- "Now we can offer them ways of getting to global advertising."
- We offered you a way, and now they are dying.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.