"water" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It sends scalding water to a height of 185 feet or more.
- He will not send water to your dying children.
- The splash of its tail sent water spraying high into the air.
- When someone noticed a fire, a valve outside the building could be opened to send water through the pipes.
- These rains sent water down a dry river bed, killing 40 people, mostly children.
- Hurricanes in 1969 and 1972, for instance, brought heavy rains that sent water over its banks across the state.
- A spring often sends water down, along the land.
- He speaks of a spring sending water through the cells up there in the rock.
- There were oars, but with this storm sending so much water into the river, they didn't need them.
- A big wave hit the side of the paddle wheel and sent white water over their heads.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.