"water" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had to figure out how to get their own water.
- The woman went into the house to get some water.
- If you'd like to come inside, I was just about to get some water.
- I got some water down her now and then, but not enough.
- Just then a woman came to the river to get water.
- We don't even know how to get water from the well.
- We didn't know where and when we'd be able to get water again.
- Every so often I came out just long enough to get water.
- Where are they going to get water in the future?
- They will want to know where you got the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.