"wash" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He needed water to wash out his eyes, but there was no time.
- He would wash it out at the first water they came to.
- You two were the only ones left, every other man had washed out.
- Most of the blood was going to wash out anyway, she knew.
- It doesn't matter if I feel a bit washed out in the morning.
- "Hold still, let me get you some water to wash out your mouth."
- Both felt a little washed out after the night flight.
- He had no memory at all of being washed out.
- "Can you hold him while I wash out what he was wearing?"
- If there's nothing else, I can at least wash those out with water from the bar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.