"want" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, about a third said they wanted change at any price.
- She has come around, in recent years, but still wants change.
- I didn't have any special name in mind, but just wanted a change.
- I think we lost because people really wanted a change.
- If people really want change, then they might buy into this plan.
- But there comes a time when a man wants a change.
- They want only one thing: a change in their system of government.
- Perfect for the man who wants a change from white.
- Because of this the West are the last who want a real change in the region.
- "With things going the same old way, people want a change."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.