"wall" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned suddenly in his chair and pointed behind him at a wall hanging.
- Wall hangings begin at $2 for a small one and go up from there according to size.
- Good, the wall hanging looked like any other in the hall, perfectly harmless.
- A similar design in a wall hanging was $250.
- This is the place to head if you're dye-ing for a wall hanging.
- He pushed one of the wall hangings apart, and there was the men's room door.
- An Indonesian rain jacket has been turned into a wall hanging.
- His suit was also made from that wall hanging.
- The wall hangings are what we have instead of windows.
- "We're going to cut it up and frame the pieces with a photo of the event to produce a handsome wall hanging."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.