"vow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has vowed revenge upon the King for killing her father in battle.
- One of the boys took offense and vowed revenge, the law enforcement official said.
- Responsibility was taken by a group that had vowed revenge for a member's death last week.
- In the ending however, he vows revenge and plans to destroy the Earth.
- He vows revenge on the judge and the jury before his hanging.
- Several terrorist groups on Sunday vowed revenge for the offensive.
- Rosemary vowed revenge on the woman who had broken her son's heart.
- Since then, the two men had vowed revenge against one another and fight till the last breath.
- She secretly vowed revenge against the princess for her father.
- Full of rage, he vows revenge upon the mother and son.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.