"vote" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike an earlier nationwide vote in 1984, all major opposition groups are taking part.
- The trend was shown in an early vote on Wednedsay.
- Concern about this violence is well placed, but does not create a causal relation with the earlier votes.
- Here is an early vote that their impact will be enormous.
- Lott's approach calls for an early vote on whether Clinton's crimes merit removal from office.
- She came back to win the long program and many early votes as Olympic favorite.
- Under the trustees' earlier vote, men would have been admitted as undergraduates in the fall of 1991.
- They would like to see some early votes in the Senate, perhaps late next week.
- Some people waited more than 8 hours to cast an early vote in Atlanta yesterday.
- However, a citizens' initiative group sought an earlier vote so that the new system would be in place for the 2013 elections.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.