"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here, with all this, must be included an important and vital fact.
- But it is essential that I get these facts, absolutely vital.
- The vital fact was that the secret had been learned.
- On this occasion, however, they had covered up a very vital fact.
- Very often they lead us to vital facts in the case.
- However, we must never loose sight of a vital fact.
- And yet there sticks the vital fact That these, as you, are women.
- Together they seemed to sift the vital fact from an experience.
- So let me take this opportunity to remind you of some vital facts.
- They all agreed with my theory - but one vital fact seems to have escaped them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.