"venue" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Throughout most of the 1990s, the room was a music venue.
- The district also has several live music venues as well.
- It has been a live music venue since September 1991.
- It is one of the most famous music venues in the city.
- It has been one of the most important live music venues in the county for several decades.
- In November 2008 another music venue opened, using this model.
- In the 1960s, the caves were used as a music venue.
- West End was a popular music venue in the early days of jazz.
- The building would be converted back to a live music venue.
- Music venues may be the result of private or public enterprises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.