"urge" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I now must speak out," she said, urging women not to be cowed by fear.
- She and her colleagues have been touring the country, urging women to run for everything from school board to Congress.
- He urged women in particular to exercise their right to vote.
- The group was formed two months ago to produce a set of advertisements urging women to vote.
- They urged women to aid industrial production and encouraged young men to fight.
- She urged women planning to run along with her in what is expected to be a field of 9,000 to begin specific preparation immediately.
- He could just urge women who have three or more children to stop at two.
- He urged women to call it when they feel threatened.
- Everything changed two years ago when the official sports federation began urging women to play.
- He urged men and women he'd once commanded to keep ships away from the station; out of danger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.