"undermine" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In court last week, they began trying to undermine his credibility.
- And he'd done everything in his power to undermine her credibility.
- So what are you being asked to do that will undermine your credibility?
- A1 Bush said the 1990 tax increase undermined his credibility.
- And that could undermine the credibility of American foreign policy for years to come.
- "They are beginning to undermine the credibility of the industry and their product."
- The practices of the press were to further undermine its credibility.
- To claim that could undermine our credibility in the future when we may have real cause for concern.
- This is a problem for the entire Union and undermines our credibility on the issue of human rights.
- The result has been to undermine the credibility of the Union in this sector.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.