"unchanged" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The local bus station building has remained unchanged ever since it was built.
- Since it was created the district has remained almost unchanged.
- These specifications have remained unchanged and in effect to the present.
- But friends say his personal life has remained remarkably unchanged.
- Since the 1890s the form of the ceremony has remained largely unchanged.
- Yet the black mandate for more power in society has remained unchanged.
- The 1897 Pattern has remained unchanged to the present day.
- Since then, the general structure of the street has remained unchanged.
- Since then until 2001 the rate has remained relatively unchanged.
- Since then, the external appearance of the church has remained almost unchanged.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.