"twist" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He twisted away and, without looking back, walked to the door.
- She tried to twist away, but too late: her eyes came open.
- He made a dive for her, but she twisted away.
- She twisted away, then seemed to realize that I was still there.
- She tried to twist away, but his grip was too strong.
- She tried to twist away to avoid it, but he was too heavy and strong.
- She tried to twist away, but his hands trapped her.
- She tried to dry him but he twisted away and went to get dressed.
- S Jack was so surprised by the question that he let her go when she twisted away.
- She tried to twist away, but the bonds that held her to the bed were too strong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.