"turn" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It is probably more important for us to turn our focus to the environment rather than continue to talk strictly about the war," he said.
- By the 1970s Simmons turned her focus to stage and television acting.
- In 1907 he turned his focus to literary activity, and became the editor of several newspapers.
- The police then turned their focus to those in the limousine at the time.
- It gives you something to do and turns your focus outside yourself.
- Now, the agency will turn its focus to the river.
- More recently, the bank turned its focus from the third world to industrial nations.
- The company turned its focus in creating a production bike.
- The music industry then turned its focus from the devices to the online services.
- The company now has been able to turn its focus to product development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.