"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Filming took place on actual tube tunnels, albeit disused ones.
- The second stage endorsed an immersed tube tunnel as the preferred scheme versus a bridge (either fixed or opening span).
- In 1992, the Minister approved a Bridge Order for a four lane immersed tube tunnel.
- Temperatures underground slowly increase as the ground around the tube tunnels warms up.
- Unlike surface railways, the Waterloo & City has underground tube tunnels.
- In the early stages an immersed tube tunnel was considered, which was thought to be too expensive.
- The Conwy Crossing, an immersed tube tunnel was built under the estuary during the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- There they combined their energistic power and started to systematically smash the tube tunnels.
- When completed, it will be the world's deepest undersea immersed tube tunnel.
- Immersed tube tunnels, sunk into a body of water and sit on, or are buried just under, its bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.