"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1949, the service was separately identified on the tube map as the Circle line for the first time.
- Young men with switchblades and tube maps had existed in all ages.
- Today's tube map is an evolution of that original design, and the ideas are used by many metro systems around the world.
- The line began appearing on most tube maps, from the mid-1930s.
- A good example is the tube map of the London Underground.
- Circle line appears on tube maps as a separate service for the first time.
- The river was reinstated on the tube map in 2009 after a public outcry.
- However, separate names are used on station entrances, platforms and the tube map.
- The iconic tube map designed in 1931, was published in 1933.
- The suffix was dropped from tube maps in the 1960s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.