"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A second, smaller tube, open at the bottom was inserted into the first.
- Because of a tube inserted into his throat, he couldn't speak, so I did all the talking for us.
- Levine says her son had tubes inserted when he was 11 months old.
- You've got a thin tube inserted into your arm to measure blood pressure.
- Just before the surgery began, a tube was inserted into the patient's nose.
- But a tube was inserted in the ear to relieve the pressure.
- Follow-up visits to the doctor after a child has tubes inserted are very important.
- Your pulse and blood pressure may be monitored while the tube is being inserted.
- There is little scientific evidence to guide the care of the ear after tubes have been inserted.
- A plastic tube is then inserted into the chest between two ribs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.