"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It needs an outside launcher tube.
- The individual launcher tube would be 30 x 300 inches (76.2 x 762 cm) in dimension.
- Note that because the AT4 is a one-shot weapon, projectiles are preloaded into the launcher tubes.
- From front launcher tubes they shot plasma grenades that incinerated a pathway to the tunnel cities.
- As always, it was almost a sexual release when the launcher tube bucked in his hands.
- I grabbed the launcher tube while Dan looked for an ammo bearer, finding one huddled a few meters away.
- Operationally the weapon had several disadvantages; the launcher tubes produced significant air resistance and reduced speed and manoeuvrability and general performance.
- Two by two, Jazmil grabbed the empty launcher tubes and pitched them far across the rail into the swirling water.
- The launcher tube can be reused and reloaded with more missiles.
- Picard felt himself being propelled at incredible speeds, like a quantum torpedo fresh from its launcher tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.