"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To paint horizontal surfaces like ceilings and floors, use a curved extension tube made for the purpose.
- He brought the extension tubes out and began plugging them into the kid's valves.
- An extension tube where the distance can be changed continuously is called bellows.
- Other items like lens adapters may unintentionally have an effect similar to an extension tube.
- - A "reverse adapter X", that can be mounted with an extension tube.
- When used with extension tubes or bellows, a highly versatile, true macro (greater than life size) system can be assembled.
- Close-up photography can be done using the standard 50 mm lens which comes with the camera, providing extension tubes or bellows are used.
- The best type of plunger is a funnel-type one with a flexible extension tube.
- The 50mm and 100mm were marketed with extension tubes that allowed life-size reproduction.
- To get to the top of things, use all the extension tubes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.