"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two of the people at the access tube went into the building and disappeared.
- He looked back over his shoulder at the access tube.
- It had looked fine when I made my inspection tour down the access tube.
- Under something less than half a gee, I jumped for the access tube.
- They ran ahead in a long line from the end of the access tube.
- A round of inspection, through all those long access tubes.
- Your dad said the line goes through one of the access tubes and that you might be able to show me how to get there.
- With the access tubes, we would have come out right by the control room.
- Now the back wall was up to me, and so was the access tube.
- No one will even notice the difference if we don't say anything, and they'll just think she's getting around by way of the access tubes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.