"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A binocular image is produced by two short telescope tubes.
- When looking at stars straight overhead, gravity wouldn't bend the telescope tube.
- It may also produce a ghost image between the flat R surface and rear of the telescope tube.
- May also produce a ghost image between the flat R4 and rear of the telescope tube.
- The base will go first, then the support arm and telescope tube.
- The eyepieces from both the finder and the telescope tube had been removed!
- The telescope tube had the very modest dimension of one inch in diameter.
- The telescope tube and supporting structure were completed in 1845.
- This method is especially used in solar telescopes where a vacuum tight telescope tube would be too heavy.
- Halley specified that the telescope tube be rectangular in cross section.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.