"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are often too expensive for him to create or too ahead of their time like the flat television tube he invented.
- That's to say a received message would appear as words on a television tube.
- This message appeared on the television tube since the sound-conversion system was not yet working.
- Now the losers are out for revenge, trying to put the genie back in the television tube.
- It was then that the Bergerons' television tube burned out.
- Then he worked on a new kind of television tube for satellites.
- The company remains the world's largest manufacturer of television tubes.
- Data was written to the chips using an electron gun, similar to the operation of a television tube.
- An intricate pattern of lights flashed across the television tube.
- I am talking about light bulbs, television tubes and fire retardants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.