"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- DuMont was hired as vice president and production manager for radio tubes.
- The last illusion of adventure died as the radio tubes lost their glow and the engine cooled.
- Finally, because it didn't burn out like the radio tube, it was much more reliable.
- John Fleming invented the first radio tube, the diode, in 1904.
- I might even say better, since our business includes the use, maintenance, and development of radio tubes; your tubes are not too different from ours.
- But the worst thing these guys do is steal a radio tube so they can listen to an underground deejay.
- The business was the second corporation licensed to produce radio tubes.
- A radio tube adjusts current flow when it's operating at forty million separate signals a second.
- This was a dozen years before De Forest invented the form of radio tube now in general use.
- In six months or a year he'll make an effective radio tube, I'll bet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.