"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You may have drainage tubes to collect fluid and keep it from building up around the surgery site.
- He needed surgery and an 18-inch drainage tube for his wounds.
- Confined to bed for months while connected to a drainage tube, she nearly died.
- A drainage tube is connected to the dressing through an opening of the transparent film.
- IV, drainage tubes, the day they let him walk to the bathroom and he found out how hard it was.
- This morning, the last drainage tube was removed from Mantle's stomach, and he will soon be moved into a chair.
- If a drainage tube has been placed (usually behind the ear), it will also be removed 1 to 2 days after the surgery.
- A drainage tube is often left in place for several days.
- A second drainage tube remained in the left side of his chest.
- A drainage tube will likely be placed in your bladder to help you go to the bathroom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.