"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The germ tubes will grow to form the hyphae and fungal mycelia.
- In lab, 20% of conidia form germ tubes by 48 hours after release from the ascus.
- Two germ tubes may even form from the same spore, the second protruding from the opposite end of the cell.
- The germ tubes either penetrate through the leaf or enter through a natural opening such as the stomata.
- This process helps Blumeria recognize that it is on the correct host and directs growth of the germ tube.
- Both ascospores and conidia germinate directly with a germ tube.
- The development of appressoria then begins infection following the growth of a germ tube.
- The most common are germ tubes which grow and develop into hyphae.
- These settle and after five weeks produce germ tubes which elongate and branch to develop into new plants.
- This germ tube will continue to grow into hyphae and eventually mycelia to colonize the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.