"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bamboo tube should be turned regularly in order to cook evenly.
- Bombs built using bamboo tubes appear in the 11th century.
- They followed the sound to the bamboo tube and found the same little cricket inside.
- Sepoo went to the bamboo tube and placed his lips over the open end.
- Water may be added through a bamboo tube to create steam.
- Each had a bed four feet wide by ten feet long packed with bamboo tubes.
- And then the shadow of death fell across him as he saw the long bamboo tube in the black man's hand.
- At the center of the bamboo tube, below the strings, a small hole is bored.
- Their quivers were narrow bamboo tubes with only three or four arrows in each.
- There is a Japanese proverb which notes that you can't see the whole sky through a bamboo tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.