"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They probably had vacuum tubes in them, really old technology.
- "They probably have more vacuum tubes than any agency in the world."
- This, in turn, led to the development of the vacuum tube.
- Because the computer was built out of vacuum tubes, it often broke.
- The standard textbook on the subject of vacuum tubes for more than 20 years.
- In the 1920s, the company started to manufacture other products, such as vacuum tubes.
- The vacuum tube became the de facto standard by 1936.
- He noted that a single computer chip could do more work than 3.5 million vacuum tubes.
- These can be generated with electric current and a vacuum tube.
- Along the way he got a syringe and some vacuum tubes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.