"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For one thing, it doesn't use regular picture tubes to generate the image.
- Until 1989, the manufacturer had one production line, with the capacity to turn out some 550,000 22-inch picture tubes annually.
- Yet the show runner's true position and influence are unknown to nearly everyone on the other side of the picture tube.
- Thomson has already moved ahead of the Japanese in developing a wide television picture tube.
- I've not owned a television since our picture tube failed.
- In the zone, I m all alone; staring at the picture tube.
- The company is already selling picture tubes to the computer industry.
- Her words glowed green on the picture tube for a few moments while the computer considered the problem.
- The picture tube was ancient, the colors bleeding into one another.
- The problem is that the new television pictures are wide, like a movie screen, rather than virtually square, as with today's picture tubes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.