"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The five narrow pointed sepals exceed the petals and are joined at the base to form a rigid tube with 10 ribs.
- During an anoscopy, a short, rigid, hollow tube (anoscope) that may contain a light source is used to look at the last 2 in.
- She stood silently while he tightened and sealed the rigid tube of the splint around her arm.
- To make one, soldiers would affix an inverted water bottle on one end of a rigid tube, burying the other end.
- The microtubules are rigid tubes like microscopic straws which are hollow inside.
- The constituent zooids form a rigid tube which may be pale pink, yellowish or bluish.
- This makes chips that are very uniform in size and shape, which allows them to be stacked and packaged in rigid tubes.
- Each end of the rigid tube has a single coil of rope called an "operating line" wrapped around it.
- A proctoscope is a short, straight, rigid, hollow metal tube, and usually has a small light bulb mounted at the end.
- Traditionally, designers have made the pickup arm from a rigid tube to curb flexing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.