"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A pulled or twisted tube could keep his medication from flowing into his chest, causing Qadri to become extremely ill.
- Chiral Photonics also offers twisted capillary tubes for proteomic analysis.
- The plain rang with sledgehammer strokes directed against the twisted tubes.
- There were neat symmetrical coils and wildly twisted tubes.
- The twisted tubes, the fresh paint squeezed and smeared across the dry upon his palette.
- An unfinished landscape with twisted tubes of acrylic paint sits on an case] in the comer, near the window.
- Conches lay eggs in long strands: the eggs are contained in twisted gelatinous tubes.
- He dropped the crucifix and put out his hand and picked up some of the twisted tubes of oils.
- His body had been blown into fragments and buried under a heap of twisted tubes and wires and disks.
- The inflorescence can reach up to 50 cm and often has a strongly twisted tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.