"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He eyed them warily, a series of unwelcome memories surfacing, painfully tight tubes and suction holes that pinched.
- The fashion plate, if she's got the body, might try a tight short tube done as a body dress.
- Unconsciously, she rolled the filmsics still clutched in her hand into a tight tube as she sat in front of Shulman's station.
- Two pairs of dark grey coveralls, rolled into tight tubes.
- Martin rolled up his screenplay into a tight tube and smacked it into the palm of his hand.
- It was curled up now as though it had been rolled into a tight tube.
- MacAdam began rolling the newspaper into a tight tube.
- Fold dough in two lengthwise, and seal two outer edges together forcefully with heel of hand to form a tight tube.
- He passed a set of documents rolled into a tight tube to the woman behind the door.
- The long tight tube leads to a receiving bay aboard the Rescue ship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.