"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fanfare trumpet has a long straight tube, which often can have a banner hanging from it.
- He stood at the mouth of the new bore, a straight, round tube fifty feet across.
- First the long straight tube began to hum.
- See the triangular bell, the four bright stars forming the straight tube?
- This process gives similar results to the floating plug process, except that it is designed for straight tubes.
- A fluorescent light, on the other hand, is most often a long, straight tube that produces white light.
- The gut runs as a straight tube down the middle of the body.
- Up until 1375 trumpets were simply a long straight tube with a bell flare.
- Just a straight tube all the way from my shoulders to the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.