"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These, Tom explained, were drawn off through the hydraulic tube into storage tanks at the rear.
- The steel hand grasped one of the hydraulic tubes on Laura's right shoulder and clamped tightly.
- She remembered a maintenance hatch in there, the nearest access to the hydraulic tubes.
- Other, less-common systems involve fluid-filled hydraulic tubes to open or close the valves.
- The F37 system is to connect hydraulic tubes and components, without the usage of the welding process.
- The F37 system is competing with the welding bonding of hydraulic tubes.
- While it is no longer used for hydraulic tubes, the tunnel still carries water mains.
- The hydraulic tubes, once a major source of power in the centre of London, have since been replaced by telecommunication cables.
- Hydraulic pipe is used in case standard hydraulic tubes are not available.
- They are actuated by hydraulic tubes of a special variety, controlled by electrical modu- lations of infinite range.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.