"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Usually this happens with a liquid in a narrow tube.
- From the middle ear a narrow tube leads to the throat.
- The lateral line is described as having long, narrow tubes and from 75-77 scales.
- It is done through narrow tubes that deliver water directly to the base of the plant.
- Imagine you are trying to swim through a narrow tube without touching the sides.
- This was a narrow tube that went to a specific floor.
- Your capped bottle might well need a long, very narrow tube to let pressure out.
- They reach the surface in narrow volcanic tubes, called pipes.
- When the narrow tube opened up, we were once again standing upright in a large chamber.
- Mine came as I explored a narrow tube which became a wet, low, open space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.