"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We tied inner tubes together and put boards on top of them.
- Then she saw an inner tube in one of her classrooms and a light went off.
- "Just think of it as putting on an inner tube."
- Riders may be in the pool with or without an inner tube.
- Am very concerned about whether we'll go to war with Cuba over the little boy in the inner tube.
- Another important feature is the inner tube, and its length.
- The water enters from the top and down the inner tube.
- The repair of inner tubes may be necessary on the road.
- He used the knife to cut a long band out of the inner tube.
- Guests are expected to bring their own inner tubes and lunch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.