"trust" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You had to win his trust, make sure he hadn't told anyone.
- Like the very fact that he had won his mother's trust so quickly.
- And her behavior on that first day had done much to win his trust.
- Show him the way, win his trust and the love will follow.
- At least now, she had begun to win their trust.
- It would take a very long time indeed before a strange man could win her trust.
- What more must a stranger do to win your trust?
- But he said the chief had won his trust in a series of meetings after the election.
- Winning the man's trust could only be to her advantage.
- Banks have won their clients' trust over the past 100 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.