"trust" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only then will we be able to regain their trust.
- That is the only way for the population to regain trust in their leaders.
- "We will be trying our best to regain the public's trust."
- For government to work, of course, it needs to regain the people's trust.
- "However, I will do everything in my power to regain your trust and respect."
- "My job is to work to regain the public's trust in this company."
- He and his mother help German regain trust in humans.
- It must work closer to citizens and regain their trust.
- Now more than ever, Europe must keep its promises if it is going to regain people's trust.
- It has been very difficult trying to regain public trust.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.