"trust" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'll do my best to build trust among the parties in the coalition."
- We cannot build trust without taking into consideration the values.
- But I am saying that it takes time to build trust.
- This idea of section 329 would also build public trust in elections.
- The two sides must come up with their own ways to build trust.
- Your presence here today does indeed help to build trust, for all three European institutions are present.
- There is a great need to build public trust and confidence.
- The idea was to build trust across party lines and change the tone in Washington.
- Find out what you need to do in their eyes to build trust.
- All Americans, white and black, need those protections to build trust in the system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.