"true" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had no idea of the true cost to me.
- The true cost of something is what you give up to get it.
- The health plans don't even know what the true costs are.
- And they are often low compared with the true costs of using road space.
- The true cost of the 2nd Home to the taxpayer is more like £40k.
- But in many cases, the true cost of those decisions is only beginning to be measured.
- If anything, these books reinforce our understanding of war's true costs in very human terms.
- This time must be added in figuring the true cost.
- Some officials have estimated that the true cost would be closer to $38 million.
- That meant our true monthly costs for the period would have been about $5,463.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.