"tribute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All those people came to pay tribute to her, after she let them down.
- I was like, do we need to pay tribute to them?
- I want to pay tribute to the members of the committee.
- We want to pay tribute to the work they have done.
- Aren't they enough that 1 should pay tribute to his name?
- He paid tribute to his father, who had died just six months earlier.
- To start with, I should like to pay tribute to the men and women who made the success of this project possible.
- And I would like to pay tribute to them for that.
- In particular, I want to pay tribute to her for the section on music policy.
- For my own part, I would like to pay tribute at this point to these men and women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.