"treat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Different medications have been used to temporarily treat ataxic cerebral palsy.
- Some ingredients were later confirmed by doctors who had been shown pills by Hitler while temporarily treating him.
- This combination medication is used to temporarily treat sneezing, runny/stuffy nose, and cough caused by allergies, hay fever, the common cold, or other breathing illnesses.
- A very high intake of iodine can be used to temporarily treat hyperthyroidism, especially in an emergency situation.
- Micropsia can also be a rare side effect of zolpidem, a prescription medication used to temporarily treat insomnia.
- Phenol is also used as an oral anesthetic/analgesic in products such as Chloraseptic or other brand name and generic equivalents, commonly used to temporarily treat pharyngitis.
- This combination medication is used to temporarily treat symptoms caused by allergies, the common cold, or other breathing illnesses (such as sinusitis, bronchitis).
- This combination product is used to temporarily treat cough, fever, and other symptoms (e.g., headache, sore throat, body aches) that are caused by the common cold, flu, or other breathing illnesses (e.g., bronchitis).
- However, there remains the question of whether the therapy is worthwhile, for an individual to undergo an invasive subretinal injection to temporarily treat a condition that is more of an inconvenience than a disorder.
- Some affected people have turned to certain types of drugs, typically beta blockers to temporarily treat their phobia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.