"traveler" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Authorized American travelers are allowed to spend up to $183 a day.
- "For American travelers going to those countries, the value of the dollar doesn't mean anything," he said.
- American travelers who have had to face crowded European airports recently know what they're talking about.
- This effectively rules out their use by the average American traveler.
- Now seems to be a good time for other American travelers, too.
- That will cut into the buying power of American travelers.
- Yet high costs in Europe have certainly not kept American travelers at home.
- But just as American travelers begin getting comfortable with the safety of foreign hospitals, they face a new question.
- For the time being, however, anxiety appears to be running high among American travelers here.
- American travelers who played golf while traveling 100 miles or more from home in the past year: 17.3 million (12 percent).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.