"transport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The road system is also the main form of public transport.
- Do you have a car to move around or would use public transport?
- If you want to go to any of them, take public transport.
- I think one way of getting a know a city is by taking the public transport.
- See www.emtmadrid.es for information on these services and all public transport.
- Once back in town she would be able to find some form of public transport.
- For services to the community in the field of public transport.
- Think of public transport, which could also do more for the environment.
- If people do not have access to public transport they cannot get to their place of work.
- Much more needs to be done in terms of public transport too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.