"translation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In each case, he worked from someone else's literal translation.
- And certainly it can't in itself break everything down to what we'd call a literal translation.
- That at any rate is what their more or less literal translation comes to.
- They are, however, not all literal translations of one another.
- The literal translation of the name is the honey river.
- Why did the literal translation of hot dog in French still sound strange to me?
- First he types a few pages of literal translation into his computer.
- A literal translation would be "to describe or write about the Earth".
- Literal translation of the term from Japanese is "water skills".
- A literal translation of the name to English is a stroll.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.