"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It may be roughly translated as "having a clear goal in life".
- Roughly translated, this means no money will be spent promoting them.
- It might be roughly translated as this: Nice guys finish last.
- This gave the building its name, which roughly translates to "house of grain."
- The name roughly translates to "from the town of the cherry tree".
- This has been roughly translated as "Great is the country that controls the sea".
- Its meaning can be translated roughly into desire, wish or goal.
- The title translates roughly as "It was on the cross".
- Roughly translated the name of the two villages is bury them.
- That translates roughly into an additional $10 million per casino over the 1993 performance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.