"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name can be loosely translated as the priest's rock.
- Loosely translated from Spanish it means "a view of the sea".
- The first word, she said, translates loosely as "older sister."
- The album title can be loosely translated as "Spread the word!"
- Loosely translated: don't be too quick to rebuild a wall between the business and news operations.
- The word itself loosely translates to "will" or "do as you/we please".
- The 33 year old has named her new baby Iisha, which loosely translates as "life".
- "If you think they're better, gesunterheit," which loosely translated means live and be well.
- Thus, taekwondo may be loosely translated as "the way of the foot and the hand."
- We take our dog, Cuzco, whose name, loosely translated, means center of the universe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.