"translate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of which were also later translated and published in English.
- They were only partly and often much later translated into German.
- The book was later translated and published in Italian with the same title.
- This was later translated into more than ten languages and is still considered to be one of the most fundamental books on the subject.
- The series was also later translated and released in several international audiences worldwide.
- The real life tension between the two was later translated into a worked feud.
- The biography was later translated into English and reprinted in 1950.
- However, this book was published and translated later, after his death (1956; trans.
- The Book was later translated in 23 Languages by different people.
- It took the ball at Arkansas inside early and later translated that into sound perimeter shooting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.